Sunday, May 16, 2010

After....

hey hey hey...
it has been some time huh???
hvnt been updating my blog or even went online...
so, here goes shits...

first n foremost, i need to sent my grtitude to my gd frens namely:
Zee, Mary n Ili....
for being able to accept me as i m n thru my best n worst behaviour...
n accepting kid too...
n us obviouslie...
u guys had made an impact on us...
n btw, HAPPY 19TH BURFDAE MARY!!!!
wish u all e best...

n love, here r some tings i nid to explain to u...
i am very very very sorry for spacing out yesterdae...
n refusing to hug u back...
n making u break down infront of me...
n e fact that i pissed u off lyke shits...
n i'm also sorry for breaking down too...
period tymes r 1 of my most emotional tymes of the month...
i swear i would put in more effort towards ur frens...
hope tomorrow wud be fyne...
i am a bitch n cnt help being one all e tyme...
but swear i wud tr not to be dat horrible all the tyme evrityme...
hope dat ur appreciating dat i am putting in all my efforts in this....

weeks hve passed n school is ending...
boi m i gonna miss all of them...
next stop...
PM project...
sigh...

take care all...
toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment