Thursday, August 04, 2011

Sadness is what i demonstrate...

I havnt wrote in qyte a while...
i must admit dat i am still very upset after the break up...
I still miss him everyday...
i still look into our old pictures....
n swear, i still want it all back...
dat was how much and how fast tings can happen...
why didnt i voice out my lies???
y did i voice out my lies???
i dont understand what is wrong with me...
i really am sorry tho those worrds no longer mean anyting to you...
youve moved on, gave me false hope after the break up n even told me dat dere was still a chance...
how did dat change???
y did it change??
i came to acccept the fact dat i broke up wif you...
the fact dat you no longer love me...
the fact dat you hate me...
the fact that you cheated on me...
the fact that you moved on...
the fact that you removed me from your memory...
but i swear, my feelings for you didnt fade...
i dont noe y...
i still miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment